Sunday, December 20, 2015

Keanu Reeves: Every Day Is Precious


You see these people behind me? They are rushing to work and not paying attention to anything.

Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily lives that we forget to take the time out to enjoy the beauty in life.

It’s like we’re zombies. Look up and take your head phones out. Say Hi to someone you see and maybe give a hug to someone who looks like they’re hurting. Help out someone.

You have to live every day like it’s your last.


What people don’t know about me is that I had depression a couple of years back. I never told anyone about it. I had to fight my way out of depression. The person who was holding me back from my happiness was ME.

What Keanu is saying is very reminiscent of a Rosicrucian belief where your goal in life is not to be happy, but to EXPERIENCE as much as you can. It’s within those experiences that you’ll find happiness.

I have to force myself to go to the beach every so often because I’m truly a workaholic. As the owner and editor of In5D.com and Body, Mind, Soul, & Spirit, I work between 10-15+ hours every day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. I have nothing to sell on my websites, and give everything away for free, but every so often, I find I need to ground myself, so I’ll step away from work and will hit the beach for a couple hours.

When I’m at the beach, I always try to take a “Walk of Gratitude,” where I thank the Creator, Universe, Source, my spirit guides and guardian angels, friends and family on both sides of the veil, our galactic neighbors and friends, Mother Earth and my higher self. I express love and gratitude to all and add that I will continue to listen and be guided with an open mind, ears, and heart. I also ask for protection and safety in all areas of life. I never ask for anything materialistic because materialism is what divides us as people. I also add Ho’oponopono, which is the Hawaiian Code of Forgiveness which includes saying:
  • Thank you
  • Please forgive me
  • I’m sorry
  • I love you

I then head back in the other direction and do a “Love Bubble” walk and invite Creator, Universe, Source, my spirit guides and guardian angels, friends and family on both sides of the veil, our galactic neighbors and friends, Mother Earth and my higher self to join me. I ask that they magnify my feelings of love and healing and extend it out as far as possible, through our planet, our galaxy, the universe, and multiverses. On my walk, I envision a “love bubble” that encompasses everything and everyone around me. Sometimes on this walk, I’ll smile and say, “Good Morning” to people who I make eye contact with, but inside, I’m saying, “I love you.”

You can do a “Love Bubble” walk anywhere, try it sometime!
Every day is precious, indeed. Make the most of it not just for yourself, but for others as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment